I'm sorry I was just using the caps locks to accentuate the words in order for them to stand out....will not make that mistake again.
I'm sorry I was just using the caps locks to accentuate the words in order for them to stand out....will not make that mistake again.
From the beginning of the book
"The Priory of Sion, a European secret society founded in 1099, is a real organization. In 1975 Paris's Bibliotheque Nationale discovered parchments known as Les Dossiers Secrets, identifying numerous members of the Priory of Sion, including Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo and Leonardo Da Vinci.
The Vatican prelature known as the Opus Dei is a deeply devout Catholic sect that has been the topic of recent controversy due to reports of brainwashing, coercion, and a dangerous practice known as "corporal mortification." Opus Dei has just completed construction of a $47 million National Headquarters at 243 Lexington Avenue in New York City.
All desriptions of artwork, architecture, documents, and secret rituals in this novel are accurate"
actually i would call this book a non-fiction with a fictional storyline...if that makes sense
I've read 15 more chapters today and hope to read more tonight after dinner and practice
honestly one of the best books ive ever read
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Thanks...I was unable to post it because I don't have the book with me at school.
The book and all the information including that of the Privy, along with the Dei are false.
gonna call your bluff here
straight form the Opus Dei website
"Opus Dei was founded in 1928 in Spain"
"Saint Josemaría Escrivá founded Opus Dei"
both of which are facts in the book
and im only guessing but i think you mean "Priori" when you say "Privy"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
here ya go...here's some more that is accurately represented in the book
Opus Dei's questionable practices
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
The thing that is almost a BLasphemy in my opnion is the relationship the book shows with jesus and mary magdeline....find it in the bible and then i'll believe it ...BUT..i do believe that davinci did include many different signifficant things in his paintings but so did a lot of artists in his time..
I'm pretty sure the movie is coming out something early next year starring Tom Hanks.
One of my professors was actually talking about the book the other day, I may have to check into finding a copy to read.
This movie will be more controversial (sp?) than A Passion of the Christ.
Bookmarks